Sports Con embraces all participants and our workshop for personnel working with people with special needs will provide a range of exercises and activities that will help develop and challenge those people.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Special Needs Assistants
- Community Workers
- Health Care Professionals
- Summer Project Volunteers
- Youth Workers
- Care Staff
- Basic Motor Skill Development
- Social and Cognitive Development
- Exercise and Fun Activities
To access the lesson plans for the Sports Con Adapted Workshop click here.
How to get involved:
For more information on this workshop contact our Sports Officers.
Owen Mcgrath: (087) 123 0624 or Owen.McGrath@fingal.ie
Stephen McGinn: (087) 986 4611 or Stephen.McGinn@fingal.ie